czwartek, 9 czerwca 2011

best cheesecake ever!!!

 
 if you want to make a dense creamy cheescake this is just what you should try! it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

I wanted to improve the previous recipe, but then ended up doing a totally different thing- and I'm glad I did. 

This recipe is also pretty random- I just kept on adding stuff without actual idea how it will turn up.




ok so lets start with the crust:
I put 57g of apple and 41g of zucchini in a bowl, blended, added a tsp of vinegar and a 20g of erythritol. than added 34g of flaxseed flour, 52g of coconut flour and 82g of almond flour. mixed with my hands and press onto the baking dish (glass caserole dish for me- my kitchenware is very limited.) I baked it medium for like 15 minutes ( I was preparing cheescake batter than)





for the batter:
I took a large tupperware and dumped 452g of cottage cheese ( it was 3 small containers and it was 3% fat) then I added one (194g) fat free local cottage cheese (it's denser and a little more like cream cheese, but sans the creamy effect) but I'm sure you can just use more cottage cheese. I blended it all till it was rather smooth (don't worry, you will blend it more later, some lumps are ok) than I added 52g of erythritol and some liquid aspartame ( i recommend to sub stevia for the aspartame, but i'm still waiting for my parcel with it- international shipping is not fast- unless you can afford the supper cool and extra expensive shipping options) back to the recipe: after blanding the cheese and sweetener I dumped one whole egg and 3 egg whites they were from large eggs (160g eggwhites and 18g egg yolk) blended again till smooth dumped 41g of coconut flour, blended and thats it!

at this point I took out the crust- pour the batter on top, return to the oven and bake on low for 45 minutes to an hour- I touched the top and it was sort of firm.
You HAVE to cool it before you eat it- but it's sooooo worth it.
I ate the whole thing yesterday. no, really I had a piece once it cooled, then i ditched the idea of making dinner and cut myself 2 pieces and then had a slice while watching a movie and then next one and one for a late night snack.

Was I worried that I ate it all? nope, the stats are pretty damn great. The whole pie was 1352 calories

2 komentarze: